People magazine posted this article suggesting that actor Johnny Depp may have used Marilyn Manson as his inspiration for the character Tonto in 2013′s Lone Ranger movie:
After going with a Keith Richards look in Pirates of the Caribbean, Johnny Depp may have a new rocker muse.
The actor has not only been jamming on stage with Marilyn Manson, but it appears he’s also borrowed the musician’s makeup tips for his Tonto character.
Depp, 48, recently displayed Manson-esque whitened face, dark-ringed eyes and long stringy dark hair during a break in filming The Long Ranger when hemet gift-bearing visitors from the Navajo Nation.
Watch Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson tear it up at the Revolver Golden Gods Awards a few weeks ago here.
- Watch Revolver Golden Gods Awards Highlights – Marilyn Manson, Johnny Depp
- New Marilyn Manson Album in May, LeBeouf-Directed Video Shooting Soon
- Marilyn Manson “No Reflection” Streaming Video – “Born Villain” Out May 1
- Watch Golden Gods Awards Highlights – Sixx A.M. Opens The Show
- Review: Too Tough To Die: A Tribute To Johnny Ramone