It looks like the Dee Snider (Twisted Sister) and Nikki Sixx (Mötley Crüe) drama is calming down. Last week, there was talk that Snider bashed Sixx’s book Heroin Diaries in his autobiography Shut Up and Give Me the Mic.
Today, the Mötley Crüe bassist invited the Twisted Sister frontman on his radio show Sixx Sense to talk about Snider’s book. Snider replied that he would love to and has nothing but respect for Sixx. This all unraveled on Twitter this afternoon.
- Nikki Sixx Fires Back At Dee Snider: “Didn’t Know He Had A Problem With Recovery”
- Nikki Sixx’s “Sixx Sense” Radio Show Coming To The Eagle 97.1 In Dallas May 7
- Motley Crue’s Nikki Sixx Now on Google+
- Nikki Sixx To Photograph Eve
- Pre-order Dee Snider’s New Book “Shut Up and Give Me the Mic” – Comes Out May 8, 2012